In their quest for staving off signs of aging, lots of women mistakingly believe that doing a facial massage will lead to stretching the skin out, which leads to wrinkles. But when done correctly, a facial massage can stimulate fluid drainage (which means no puffy eyes) and help increase circulation in the skin, increasing collagen and creating a youthful glow.
If these aren't good reasons to do a DIY facial massage, we don't know what are. Check out this video for how to do a facial massage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades