In this video series, Steve Romey, a massage therapist for the elderly and ill, teaches how to give a massage to senior citizens. Learn the difference between ambulatory and non-ambulatory care, how to communicate well with the elderly, the universal precautions of massage, how to massage feet, hands, arms, legs, neck and head, and different ways intuition and spirituality help with massaging the elderly, ill, and active seniors. Massage is a positive and low impact treatment for seniors suffering with arthritis and other various pains and a great way to relieve the stress of getting older, so get started today with the help of Expert Village.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades