A facial massage can rejuvenate and soothe. Make sure your hands are clean to begin with. A lot of people don't like oil, having oil in their hands and putting it on their face, or they might be allergic to it or sensitive. So have a nice clean set of hands and starting with just saying hello to the head. Learn the art of giving massage in this health how-to video.
Wash hands first
Use circular motions on temples
Cover all areas of the face
Finish with fingertips
About this Author
Melisa Brown is a licensed massage therapist specializing in Thai Massage, Shiatsu, Pre-Natal Massages for expecting mothers, Post Mastectomy Massages, and more. Brown was trained at the Educating Hands School of Massage in Miami, and the Institute of Thai Massage in New Jersey. She is currently a teacher at the Educating Hands School of Massage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades