In this how-to video, you will learn how to do a 15 minute neck and shoulder massage. First, make sure your customer is comfortable and relaxed. Now, start by addressing the major muscles in the back of the neck, top of the shoulders, arms, and the back. Now, apply percussive movements over these areas. From here, focus on pressure points along the back. You can use your elbow when doing this part of the massage. Lastly, finish the massage with soothing motions on the entire area. This video shows you the basic procedures in order to properly give a neck and shoulder massage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades