Massaging the foot benefits the entire body. It is very important to know the proper massage technique and have the right equipment. Learn the art of giving massage in this health how-to video.
Lay client facedown
Lean weight into foot
Use palms and forearm
Point and twist with the elbow
About this Author
Melisa Brown is a licensed massage therapist specializing in Thai Massage, Shiatsu, Pre-Natal Massages for expecting mothers, Post Mastectomy Massages, and more. Brown was trained at the Educating Hands School of Massage in Miami, and the Institute of Thai Massage in New Jersey. She is currently a teacher at the Educating Hands School of Massage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades