In this tutorial, we learn how to give a Swedish massage. First, you want to start off by making sure your client is comfortable. Next, you will start to gently rub the body, starting circulation. After this, put cream on your hands and rub them together so it gets warm. Now, rub the client's body with the cream, pushing in the body in the middle of the back. Use smooth strokes, because these will warm the client up. Now, use your elbows and place them along the spine, pushing your body weight into it, but not applying too much pressure. To finish, rub the client's body gently with your hands, and let them relax.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades