In this Diet & Health video tutorial you will learn how to give yourself a foot massage with a tennis ball. This video is presented by Sarah Irwin from www.AustinPilatesWorks.com. Take a normal tennis ball and make sure you have a wall or a chair or a stick for balancing. Place one foot on top of the tennis ball. Begin to press the foot forward so that the ball drags down the bottom of the foot and then pull the ball back. You are pushing the tissue and pulling the tissue on the bottom of the foot. Go down the inside of the foot big toe to heel and drag back the center of the foot. Go down little toe to heel outside of the foot and drag back down the center. Press the heel down with the front of the foot on the ball and fan the foot left to right and back so that you have cross fiber massage for your foot. Move forward slightly so that the arch of the foot is on the ball and repeat the fanning. Watch the video for the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades