You have to do the rising moves which works on three different sections of the body which are the sides, spine, muscles at the top of your back and the shoulders. You have to spread the oil on the back. Then you have to warm up the muscles. The first move is very straight forward. You have to start at the bottom of the spine. Then move over the spine and then down the sides. This you have to perform in three steps. First you have to massage at the top, then the shoulders and the back of the spine. Exert the pressure by your hands very lightly. Continue doing this massage for sometime. Now you have to start the second move very slowly as shown in the video. The second is similar but in reverse. Start at the top, and then move on the shoulders. Then you have to massage the back on the spine and at the last push back off. Come back to massage the spine and then push down. You have to do this in three sections also. Massage the bottom of the spine and then move to the sides. Do this step for two to three times. You can slightly increase the pressure at this stage. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades