You start the Swedish back massage first by putting lotion in your hands to warm it. You first use long fleeting strokes and work your way into shorter spinal column strokes (remembering of course to keep even pressure). You then move to the petrissage stroke running your hands smoothly interchanging the openness of your fingers alternately all across the back. You then go back to work on the trapezes remembering to push outward from the spinal column. The video also brings up the concept of circular digital friction on the neck to release tension. The video was very informational and informative concerning the many strokes in Swedish massage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades